Saturday 2 May 2009

A peek of Kay Carley's new Funky Frame Stamps


It's nice and sunny in Skipton today, I guess we had better make the most of it as it looks as if it will be the best day this weekend. Skipton is very busy as it is the waterways festival this weekend. OK, today's first bit of news is...

Kay and I promised a peek at her new designs and now they are all finished and in production. Kay is showing you a peek at one of the designs from the Funky Flower sheet and I am showing one from the Funky Frames sheet, so pop over to Kay's to see the other one. I know she is out all day demoing, so won't be able to add any comments until later.

As with all Kay's designs they are very delicate and I'm sure they will prove great designs for summer cards.

Will be back with more news, so do pop back later...

9 comments:

  1. Gorgeous stamp so pretty look forward to the whole set now :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another Kay Carley triumph. These look beautiful, I can feel my credit card having palpitations already in anticipation!!!!

    Lisax

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful stamp, can't wait to see the whole set.
    Hugs
    Christine

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love these designs of Kay's.
    Ali xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks simply beautiful. Can't wait to see the whole collection.

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh a lovely stamp this, do like it cant wait to see the rest

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh these look great... Thanks for your nice comments, Jill. I will be in touch.
    Frankie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Kay,
    Lovely new show with Gill on Create & Craft with your lovely new stamps. Can you tell me where you got your storage sheets for stamps from?
    Ann
    annwilliams92@msn.com

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always really appreciated!