Saturday 6 June 2009

HSNW Workshop - a brilliant day!

Only a short post tonight as I'm absolutely shattered. Worrying is very tiring you know!

Anyway, they liked what they were making! I don't know why I worried as it was an absolutely fabulous day, great company, I really enjoyed it. Other Jill, if you read this, thank you SO much for your help etc, much appreciated, it was a bril time. Thank you to all the ladies at HSNW for coming you were a wonderful bunch! Jill (B) and I stopped for a yummy Chinese on the way home which has finished the day perfectly!

Thank you for all the comments, and to everyone who has joined as followers, I will catch up with your comments another time, off to put my feet up now.

More tomorrow...

Jill

5 comments:

  1. Hello Jill
    Glad you had a fab' day but sorry that it left you shattered.
    Enjoy some "me" time & get some rest.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad it went well Mrs Worry Wort!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Knew you'd enjoy it ;) Glad it went well, it was a lovely project

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jill
    This is Gioria from HSNW - I cannot believe you found time to write up your blog after your busy day with us. What a day - absolutely brilliant we had a thoroughly enjoyable day & everyone loves the project. Thank you once again to you & the other Jill.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for your comments, it was all worth it:)

    Jill x

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always really appreciated!