Friday 16 October 2009

Flower power meets the Bling Maiden!

I named her the Bling Maiden, I think it is an apt name as you can add so many accessories to her.

I used the rainbow pigment pad with clear embossing powder for the main image and multi stamped the side panel with the border stamp that can also be used as a dress neckline. The single flower is stamped over the top and the whole piece was also embossed with clear powder.

I watercoloured her hair using the inks from the pad so they co-ordinate with the outline.

I used brads with some flower embellishments for the finishing touches.

This was a possible demo card that I didn't have time to show, it's an unembellished version of the previous card. The blue and lime green inks from the pad were used for a different look.

Unfortunately we have been told that our show will not be repeated at the weekend as some of the products have sold out and there aren't enough of others left to allow them to let the show go out. So, sorry if you missed it and were hoping to catch it over the weekend.

3 comments:

  1. Jill...gave you a little mention last night on my blog...hope you will stop by!

    Just love the colors of these projects and wish I could be there to see all these fabulous demos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jill. This really is a fabby stamp and I love how you embellish her. Our telly is going off to be repaired tomorrow and it'll be a week before we get it back so I've told my Hubby I'm leaving home if he can't connect Sky to our old one so that I can watch you next Wednesday. He thinks I'm nuts and he's probably right!!!!!

    Lisax

    ReplyDelete
  3. One day Julie, one day.... I hoping for that visit in Feb/March now!

    He he Lisa, I think he has a point:) It would be a bit drastic!! I know it is not the same but could you watch it online?

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always really appreciated!