Tuesday 3 November 2009

Just another note!




A similiar card to the one in my previous post but this time the background is made with the scrunch technique and Autumn Leaves Starburst Stain set. The centre panel has been sprayed with Moonshadow Mist. The words and image have both been stamped with timber brown Stazon and mounted onto gold mirri card, (which you cannot really see).
*********************
PS:
I just found these extra photos of this card that I should have added before so you can see a little more detail!

3 comments:

  1. This is fabulous. I've got this set and I'm just waiting on the postie to deliver my EZ mount. Hope he brings it soon. I'm looking forward to using them.
    Beryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is my most favorite stamp of this set, Jill! I enjoyed using it for last week's Play Date Cafe Challenge and have had lots of comments on the stamp design.

    This card is beautiful with the colors used.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The close ups really show this off, beautiful. Also loved the example cards at port sunny x

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always really appreciated!