Friday 7 May 2010

Inspiration from Tracey Coates - Part 5


 

Well, I've been posting these as I've managed to get them ready so far and we are already on part 5!  Tracey has used her designs from Aspects of Design 55 Butterfly Garden.

Again I love the texture Tracey has with Tim's crackle paint


The key designs are from Aspects of Design 62 Artistic Elements another stamp sheet designed by Tracey.

I'm afraid the next photos aren't brilliant, I must have changed the settings on my camera, anyway I'm sure you can see enough to get an idea.

Here's another from the Artistic Elements stamp sheet, it looks like Tracey has used wild honey distress ink over white embossing.


These last designs are from Tracey's Aspects of Design 63 Alluring Ladies stamp sheet.


This is the smallest elegant lady design.

Even the dress has texture


That's all for now, I hope you are having a great weekend!

Jill

1 comment:

Your comments are always really appreciated!