Sunday 25 July 2010

Demo weekend - a few photos


I only took a few photos but I thought you may like a little look.  The picture above is Jill Boulton, Jill was demonstrating all thing Ranger plus Viva paints.  Lots and lots of techniques going on there.


Vix was demonstrating with Starburst Stains, various techniques including bleaching (sorry about the bin and sink scene in the background of the photo!)


Janet and Michelle ran the Make and Take table where they made stunning oriental ATC's and tags.  Here is Michelle (with the black Stamp Man apron) with 2 customers that are learning the techniques on Michelles ATCs, unfortunately I didn't get a photo of Janet, sorry Janet!  They also had an amazing array of oriental cards, tags, ATCs and lanterns on show made using items from a new oriental card making kit we put together, I am sure you will get to see their work on their blogs at some stage.

Thank you to the ladies that visited us this weekend, I'm sure you will agree with Ian and I that the technique demonstrations, cards, makes and takes etc were all brilliant!

Jill

7 comments:

  1. Looks like a great time was had by all Jill !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks such fun Jill,just sorry i couldn't make it,luv Georginaxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a fun time was had by all Jill. Good to share your photos on here. Just wish I lived nearer
    Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Had a great time, who wouldn't surrounded by moonglow and inky fings all day! Thanks for lettig me loose in there :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Look like it was a lot of fun... I wish I was there... would have loved to see a demonstration with the viva paints. I keep my eye open now for the next one...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay, go Vix! Wish I lived nearer.
    Jack xx

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always really appreciated!