Thursday 16 September 2010

A few more photos of the mini journals


What a day it was yesterday, thank you to those that watched the 2 shows, placed orders, and gave feedback.  It all passed at great speed, especially in comparison to waiting for the hotel kettle to boil at 4.30am yesterday morning for my first cup of tea of the day!! 

There was so much I wanted to say and do on the show but as usual there wasn't enough time.  I was exhausted by the time I got home, and I have to say that I don't know how those Create and Craft presenters manage to keep going show after show, day in, day out.  Stef was on top form, nice to know that she is feeling much better now.

I booked another show today, for Sunday 7th November at noon, I wish it could be sooner than that but October is jam packed what with the Happy Stampers Port Sunlight show, our open weekend following that and then the Stamp Magic Doncaster show at the end of the month. 

The Alluring Ladies mini journal cover is above, and the Artistic Elements journal cover is below..


I used the Yinks with Moonglow Daybreak embossing powders, you cannot see in the photo but I used 3 or 4 different EP's over the ink, the base colour was with the periwinkle Yinks ink, but it actually shows a rainbow of colours in real life.


I'll show more of the pages soon but today I also wanted to show one of the Cuttlebug'd pocket pages, as they work so well.

I love these mini journals, they have great potential!!!

Thanks again!!!

Jill

2 comments:

  1. gorgeous book i just loved you on the show but i am soooo angry with you lol i wanted everything on the show but for now most of it will have to stay on my wish list thankyou for all the fab demo's they were great xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great show Jill, still got the noon slot to watch but the earlier one was fab to watch - so many techniques.
    Loving this book.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always really appreciated!