Friday 17 December 2010

Challenge # 12 Anything Goes Tag


Time for another challenge!!  This time it is a tag of your choice, it can be Christmas or any theme you fancy.

For my tag I used
Hero Arts CG197 Old Letter cling stamp
Black Webbing Spray (only available from the shop)


Here's a few close ups

I used T!m's Tattered Floral die to cut the flower from a sheet of scrunched Starburst Stains paper that I had sprayed with webbing spray.  I've forgotten which set the stains came from, it is one I had made a while ago.  I used distress inks to create the background.


I added a few layers of the Moonglow wmbossing powder onto a cardboard tile before stamping into it to create the patterns.




I hope you have time to join in our challenge some time over the next 2 weeks, we'd love to see your tags.  Our design team have made real beauties, pop over HERE for a peek at them

How's your Christmas prep going?  It's not long until the big day now, I'm hoping we get it all done before the next lot of snow comes!!

Jill

4 comments:

  1. Wow, Jill this is stunning. You've used my favourite colours and don't those tattered florals look fantastic in starburst stains. I'm hoping Santa will have those dies in his sack with my name on!!!!
    I love the text with it all as well, everything is just gorgeous.
    Have a great weekend.
    Hugs Lisax

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your tag looks absolutely brilliant Jill! And your Old Letter stamp is just to die for! Have a great weekend, Ira

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely tag Jill. Hope all is well.
    x Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, Jill! This is so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always really appreciated!