Thursday 2 December 2010

Starburst stains and Moonglow EP's


A couple of cards today, one for Christmas and one 'normal' one (I thought a non-Christmas card would be a break at the moment). 

I made these cards a while ago along with another that you have already seen that were all made using the same background paper I made with the Starburst Stain scrunch technique that was sprayed with black webbing spray.

I have used Magenta tiles with Moonglow embossing powders and Hero Arts Fabulous Flourish to create the tiles on the card above.

The embossed embellishment on the card below was again made with Moonglow Embossing Powders and stamped with the Hero Arts Big Flower stamp, it has a very useful star in the centre along with the rays, have a look at the stamp and you will see what I mean.

Apologies for the photo's looking wonky, I took the photos standing on a step ladder in the shop as they are now on display boards.


I'm looking at all the snowflakes on the card above in a different light, I don't want to see any more snowflakes now until Christmas Day!!!

Keep safe and warm

Jill

3 comments:

  1. Fab cards as always Jill, I hope you and Ian are coping with the weather.
    Stay safe and warm.
    Hugs
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are stunning Jill. I love triple embossing and that blue is gorgeous. It works so well with the starburst stains. I shall have to have a play with this combination.
    Know what you mean about the snowflakes!!!!! As I type this they are just saying on the radio that we will have a day of milder weather over the weekend and then the wind will be coming from the Arctic next week!!!!! Doesn't it know that it's just not funny anymore!!!
    Hope you are keeping warm
    Hugs Lisax

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always really appreciated!