Tuesday 15 March 2011

New Challenge - Mother's Day/Floral theme


Oops, I'm late posting my card for our current challenge!

I really enjoyed making this little floral easel card, I used the following:


Gold plastic button


I stamped on the laminate with permanent black ink and fused left over pieces of the Dicrofibers to the reverse before cutting out with Nestie Labels 5.  Instructions for this are included with both the fibers and the laminates.

The large open daisy stamp is ideal to use with the fibers. I broke the shank from the back of the plastic gold button and fixed it in the centre of the daisy with silicone glue. 

Hurray...we have some new stamps!!  I'll tell you more about them in my next post.

I hope you are having a good week

Jill

2 comments:

  1. Hi Jill ,love the really striking new card that yellow flower really pops off the pretty background, never heard of Dicrofibers, need to check that one out:0)
    Looking forward to the new stamps :0) xxx

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always really appreciated!