Saturday 14 May 2011

A quick hello!

Just a quick post, if  blogger will allow it, I gather it's been playing up over the past couple of days.

Have had a fab day at the Happy Stampers North West show today, it was great as usual, thank you to all the club members that help to organise it, you do a grand job!!!  It was their 25th show so I guess they know the right formula for a show now, and to celebrate they gave all the stallholders chocolates... Such a nice thoughtful thing to do, they really do know how to look after us:)

Unloading and loading in the rain wasn't so nice, but Ian bless him did most/all of that!!  I just fiddled about trying to fit all the stock into the stand, it can be like a giant jigsaw puzzle but with a time deadline.

Anyway, I wanted to thank everyone who came to our stand, who bought or said hello, it was lovely to see you all, we'll do it all again in October:)

My computer broke before the weekend, the screen has broken but I have managed to get it working through the TV screen, but it is REALLY weird typing and peering across the living room to see what I've typed!!  I've shuffled as near to it as I can, but it's not ideal, it will be fun catching up with emails etc.. so I won't waffle on any more but wanted to remind you that we have our open day next Saturday, details are in the sidebar, top RHS, and I''ll probably be back another time to give more details about it.

I hope you all have a good weekend, despite the rain!

Jill

1 comment:

  1. How lovely to see you at HSNW yesterday and to be treated to fab demos as usual - the new Nestability stamps are super, and thanks for making up a Moonglow Midnight Teal Obsidian EP for me. The Petite Scalloped Circles stamps I bought are now begging to be mounted; can't wait to have a go. Sarah x

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always really appreciated!