Monday 31 October 2011

New Prima Paper Pads in stock and Old Bag prize claimed


We have some of the new Prima Paper Pads in stock, plus other bits and bobs

Pixie Glen - £5.25 (less 20% if total of order is over £20)


Romantique - £5.25

We also have the Jenni Bowlin Die Cut Pad - Vintage 1 - £3.99

Plus some new papers we have added to the website, including Bazzill A4 and 12" x 12" Kraft cardstock, and My Minds Eye Journaling 1



I designed the free cover stamp for Craft Stamper December issue that is now available.  The papers we used for the card ideas with the stamp were from Craft Creations and are available on our website HERE



There are plenty of other new things added recently to the website, I'll tell you more about them in my next post, for now though I wanted to also let you know that Sarah has contacted me to claim her blog candy 'Old Bag' prize.  Congratulations Sarah!  So, the very coveted, and LAST remaining unique 'Old Bag', now leaves the building!!

When No. 8 came up I visited Sarah's link and took a little look at her blog, and from my little peek I've joined as a follower as I want to visit again to spend more time looking at Sarah's previous (and future) craft projects, I LOVE your wanderer frame Sarah!!  

I'm sure Sarah will provide a good crafting home for her prize 

Happy Halloween and have a great week everyone!

Jill x

1 comment:

  1. So pleased you liked my blog - I'll definitely be posting anything I make with my Old Bag goodies :0) Many thanks again for letting me win such a fab prize. Sarah xx

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always really appreciated!