Thursday 21 June 2012

London and the Thames Pageant Card


This is one of the cards we didn't get to show on last Wednesday's Stampendous show.

It is the London stamp that Fran Seiford designed and released early for us here in the UK as it is not available in the States until the Christmas supplement comes out.

I am beginning to wonder where my brain wanders to as this is my interpretation of the Thames drifting through the London word, maybe it is because I made this over the Jubilee weekend and I was inspired by the pageant.  I should have put some small boat images on there but maybe not the full 1,000!!!

I really should write down all the blingy bits that I use but I know I used Stampendous aged aqua embossing enamel for this one, it was perfect!!


I added some blue fragments, blue glitter glass and I'm sure other smaller amounts of the enamels and glitters, maybe even some aqua tinsel, which are all HERE.


Here's another card, a simple one and a bit less dramatic!!  I used Stampendous silver detail embossing powder onto blue vellum and mounted that onto red vellum.  Both colours are in the brights pack of vellum that is in our Special Offer section on the website.  I also used this to make some bunting as the colours are perfect for that along with some normal white vellum.


Well, it was nice seeing some sunshine over the last couple of days, have sadly waved it goodbye again today :(

Thanks for visiting!

Jill x

4 comments:

  1. love these loads!!
    i'm looking forward to getting my london stamp!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the idea of using your Frantage as the River Thames. Never seen it glisten in quite the same way - maybe you could do this to the real thing!! Hugs Buttons x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the effect using the frantage as river... I'm sure in reality there are also lots of bits floating in the Thames :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jill. Congratulations on being back on the TV!!! I hope that all is well???? Love Kay xx

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always really appreciated!