Sunday 4 August 2013

Exciting news...



I did say this morning that I would be back with some exciting news later.

I mentioned earlier about Francoise Read demonstrating on our stand at the Great British Craft Festival next weekend.  Well, the exciting news is that Francoise will be on Create and Craft TV for the first time on Thursday.  Hurray!!!

Francoise will be demonstrating some of her stamps from the Woodware Craft Collection, not the design above though, (I just picked this to show typical Francoise style, it's another new one Woodware Patch Reindeer Clear Magic Singles FRS249)

Unfortunately I do not have the time of the show yet and at the time of writing it isn't listed on the schedule on the Create and Craft website but I will share it as soon as I know.

I hope you will be able to watch or record the show, and an email to the show would be lovely too ;)

Good luck Francoise, hope you have a great show!!

Jill x



No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are always really appreciated!